Jun 7, 2012

day first

 I didn't have anything to do today. I woke up at 5:30 first because my dad came to the living room ( yeah, I sleep there...) then went to my parents' bedroom to sleep again.
 It's a bit chilly in the morning and at night here in Japan. During daytime, they say it's hot, though it's still cool for me. I mean, comparing to the Philippines it's still a comfortable weather.

 I felt I had to do something productive. I got tired of staying at home doing nothing or just watching tv. So I went to a drug store and an electronics center by car. It's been 6 months since the last time I drove a car. I felt a bit nervous but thank god, I still know how to drive! Hahahaha!! I need a little practice in parking though! 
 I bought batteries for our cordless phone and a cable for blue-ray recorder. Yeah, my mom had bought the recorder while I was in the Philippines!! Unfortunately, that recorder sucks since it can't record satellite broadcasting which my family usually watches ( like FOX and AXN). So what is this useless recorder for? Just record regular broadcasting? I told my mom about it and she promised she would buy a new recorder!! hahaha then when?? anyway, I connected the recorder to the tv. I'll see how good blue-ray movie is.

 while my mom was cooking dinner, I drove to the station to pick up my sister. I dropped by a supermarket to buy some stuff I was asked then I found this.



 yes, Jack'n Jill cream-o.
It's really funny seeing something I used to see back in the Philippines. It's roughly 40 pesos. I already can't remember how much it is in the Philippines. Around 20 pesos maybe? That's twice the price!! As you know, everything is expensive in Japan.

 As soon as I got home, I had dinner with my family then we ate mangoes for dessert. Then somehow I craved for something salty so I munched boy bawang and chugged Nestea calamansi flavor. Yema is always the one I eat before going to bed. Obviously, I still haven't gotten over from the Philippines on the first day in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment