Jun 13, 2012

toothpaste? no, it's mint chocolate!!

 I'm crazy about chocolates and who isn't? I actually have one friend who doesn't like chocolate at all. Hahaha I can't understand!! Anyways, I went to a convenience store the other day and I found lots of mint chocolates. Mint chocolate is my all-time favorite but many people don't like it and usually say it tastes like toothpaste!! I certainly don't agree!! Chocolate and mint are perfect combination!!
 I was overwhelming seeing mint chocolates on store shelves thinking what I should buy, while I was a bit surprised that mint chocolates were in vogue. There are so many products available such as mint chocolate drink, ice cream, bread and cake.

 I compiled some mint choco products I've seen.
 I've only tried the right Andes though I think the one on the left is better.


  I saw this Glico's Pocky in a convenience store. It's for a limited period only. I haven't tried it yet. I'll try it someday.


 Baskin Robbins's mint chocolate is the one I always order. This mint chocolate is the best of the best so far. I've never tried any better mint chocolate ice cream than Baskin Robbins.


 This is also for a limited period from GODIVA. Dark truffes with mint chocolate chip...must be sooooooo yummy!! They say it's good for a casual gift. Anyone?


   And this is what I bought, simple mint chocolate, Morinaga DARS. I like this because I can taste more of the mint, since it has tiny mint capsules covered in a thin layer of chocolate.


 More mint chocolate are going on sale as summer approches. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment