Jun 23, 2012

How to spend rainy days.

 Do you know that Japan has a rainy season? Most people say that there are four seasons in Japan but it's actually five. Between Spring and Summer, we have a short rainy season. It's not like the one in Southeast Asia where it rains in short periods in one day. A rain front stays over Japan and causes raining all day for a few days. Then there are a couple of sunny/cloudy days then back to rain days. The temperature hovers between 20℃ to 30℃, and it's humid. This lasts for a month so this one month is the most depressing month for Japanese.
 It really made me not feel like going out so I was thinking of what I could do insted of going out.

 Watching American TV drama is one of the options since I love watching American TV drama. ( I rarely watch Japanese one, nor British one except for Torchwood) My line-up recently is Glee, Bones, Gossip Girl and sometimes Law and Order. I'm curious about New Girl. My sister told me it was good so I'll try watching it.


 Did you know Jess from New Girl and Dr.Brennan from Bones are real sisters? I didn't know!! Zooey and Emily Deschanel.

Zooey Deschanel (Jess) from New Girl
Emily Deschanel (Dr.Brennan) from Bones

 Yeah, they are sisters. 
 I also want to watch something a bit more mature. Has anyone watched Mad Men? Is that interesting?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment