Jun 18, 2012

see a dentist

 In Japan, not so many people undergo orthodontics. One of the reasons is that it costs a lot, approximately 1,000,000 yen. So only people who medically need it or people with enough budget and those who are very particular about how their teeth look go to an orthodontist. That is the reason why lots of Japanese have bad set of teeth.
 Anyways, I've seen an orthodontist since 3 years ago and I came back to check up today. here is a waiting area. Bright and clean.


 And this is the front desk. You can pay by cash, credit card or e-cash. I've never paid by e-cash here but I know it's so useful!! You don't need to bring cash with you to pay but instead you can use a card or your cellphone.


 It's been 8 months since the last time I saw the dentist because I was in the Philippines. My dentist was introduced by another dentist in the clinic where my sisters work. Yeah, my sisters work at the same place. Crazy? I think so, too. Hahahaha. I like my dentist because I can get a treatment in a private cubicle so no one can see me. This is maybe because I'm an orthodontic patient. When I got my wisdom tooth extracted, I was led to an regular place with three dental chairs. And there is a VIP room, which I've been to once. Very nice place.
 I noticed that my two upper front teeth moved forward but he told me they were okay. Hmmm, but I don't like it!! Hope they won't move anymore. Then I got my teeth cleaned and left there.


 I was told to came after six months but I think I should see him earlier for maintenance. I really care about my teeth and I'm confident about them. Are you confident about your teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment