Jun 9, 2012

plaid world

 After seeing the dawn, I let myself call it a day. Somehow, I didn't get sleepy until that time in spite of having just 4hours of sleep. I got up at 9am because my mom and sister planned to go shopping with me today.

 The first store we went to wasn't open yet. So we decided to have lunch at a restaurant in the same building first. The restaurant, or rather say the cafe had a very simple style and I was drawn by its vintage interiors. There were a couple of set meals but we all chose curry soup with clams and rice.


 The taste of curry was not so savory but good enough with rice. I couldn't taste the clams much though. You can't see it in the photo but there were some sliced eggplants which were fried so the curry had no bitter taste. Furthermore, what I liked the most was the table cloth. The color combination of blue, yellow, purple was cute but not too feminine. Sometimes many vivid colors lose the appetite of the diners but this made my lunch more enjoyable.
 After having our light lunch, we headed to the store we were supposed to go. The store had the same stuff the cafe used such as lamps, aprons, and of course tableware.

 Here are other table cloths...


 You can also find small clutch cases...checkered pattern again!! I don't know why but I'm so crazy about tartan!!


 I found lots of vintage/vintage-like stuff here but some of them were a bit pricey... I don't think some of the items' prices were justifiable, huhuhu. But if you are like me, I'm sure you would stay this store for ever. You'll never get bored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment